This Policy governs the information we collect about you and your use of information we provide to you. By accepting this Policy and the User Terms & Conditions Agreement, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in a manner prescribed in this Policy. You acknowledge this by using the website.
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including GDPR), AssetStore.Net (Located in The Germany) is the ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
Information About Children
Children (persons under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18 years, you can browse the website only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you are under 18 years of age you cannot use the Membership Section of the website.
It is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of the website.
Personal information we collect about you from othersAlthough we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the US, UK, and Australia in order to process a transaction.
- third party service providers (like Google, Facebook) who are located in the US or UK, which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your account with the third party provider and they send us information such as your registration and profile from that service, this only occurs if you are using Marketum. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider.
How we use personal informationWe will use your personal information-
To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like where you purchase an item from our marketplace.
Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties’, legitimate interests. These interests include-
- Operating the Sites
- Verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites.
- Providing you with services described on the Sites.
- Responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes.
- Improving our products and services.